Are you under stress from: 1. children, 2. spouse, 3. job, 4. Your self?
Is this you? That's a lot of stress. If so--- You're in the right place. I'm here to help you stress less.
Stress is the curse of living in modern times. Everyone suffers from stress. And the stress we suffer takes a heavy toll on our bodies, emotions and minds.
Help is here NOW:
Are you having problems with your partner?
Are your relationships improving or falling apart?
Opposites may attract, but they don't last.
Criticalness breaks more relationships, than anything else. And it's usually about money or the children.
Help is Here: NOW
you've been lied to.
They lied about our history, our money, most of the food we eat, much of the water we drink, the types of fuel we burn, the way diseases get treated, our entertainment, our religions, our government, our education systems, our space technologies, the stock market, the media, and even the air we breathe. They lie about our DNA. No one the planet escapes their lies.
Discover; why, how, who-----right here NOW
Continues from Part 1.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love to create a powerfully a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. The American Dream will always be there, but a dream will still be a dream without motion. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to see of there are other ways to get the task done in time. If you are not pleased with the
outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness.
steps 5, 6, & 7 to be continued.
I'm sure you have a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind that you just can't wait to test out. Of course you're not the only one with the bright idea. So what motivates you to churn those creative, or even inspiring juices to its utmost flavor?
It's always best to set up a personal goal where you can accomplish the most in record time, maybe like mowing the lawn in an hour before the big game on TV. A correct and positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier,
and even enjoyable.
Having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that are never thought possible. Thinking big is indeed the American Way and that what made our country prosperous.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void.
This is a perfect example where dreams are made of where you start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And if the idea weakens, you can always go back to it later until you finish it.
TO BE CONTINUED......
HOW TO --- Fly, Make Money & More!
Fly in 7 Easy Lessons
Predict & Prevent Violence
Make Money Reading Faces
Get a Face Reading
Head over to: https://www.fiverr.com/profiler
A friend sent me this and had to share it with you. Be sure to write these down and tape it to your bathroom mirror where you can read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
So.....If you are a loving friend, be sure to pass it to everyone, including the one that sent it to you. If you get it back, then they really do love you.
If you would like help, I'd be glad listen & help. Find me on services above.