1. I set and achieve goals easily. I am an achiever.
2. I make my own choices and I create my own future.
3. I am assertive and in control of myself. I am impartial in my behavior.
4. I am a winner and I attract only success.
5. I have such a wonderful smile that every one stares at me. I am very pretty and attractive.
6. I think positively, take responsibility for my actions and create my own future.
7. I am motivated, optimistic and solution oriented.
8. I am enthusiastic, energetic and strong. I am health conscious and look after myself properly.
3 Tips for You To Grow By
1. Plan ahead; - there are certain things in life that just happen. They are annoying and frustrating but that’s just the way it is. This may include a traffic jam on your way to work or a long line at the post office. If you are prepared for these things, then you will be able to handle these annoying situations a lot better. Give yourself an extra 20 minutes to get to work to allow for the rush hour traffic. It’s a lot better for your self-improvement to be sitting in your car thinking ---good thing I planned ahead and left 20 minutes early --- rather than honking the horn and swearing for being late.
2. Unconditional Love; Think about a getting a pet- a dog or a cat can provide unconditional love and support, which can lead to self-improvement. They will lift your spirits in more ways than can be expressed. Dogs can motivate you to exercise and are always around for a cuddle. However, before you consider a pet, make sure you have the financial security and freedom to look after the constant demands of a pet, especially a dog.
3. Be generous; selfishness and self-improvement do not mix. Think about others beside yourself and share your wealth.
Welcome to my NEW You Tube series
"Quick Hints & Tips"
These Handy-Dandy short tips will be on various topics.
>>What not to put in your refrigerator!
>>What do your eyes reveal?
>>How to save your chapped lips!
DON'T MISS OUT! MORE IS ON THE WAY!
-----Then help others
1. Write down your Thoughts- writing not only stimulates your brain activity but it also acts as a great de-stressor. Keep a journal so you can record your thoughts if you are feeling down. Invest in a well-made journal to increase your creative juices.
2. Read- Find some time on the weekend to curl up on the couch with a good book. This simple pleasure is not just relaxing, it is also stimulating.
3. Think Positive- Positive thoughts lead to positive results. Surround yourself with positive energy and this energetic vibe will be released into your lifestyle and daily habits.
If you would like more help, click the SERVICES menu above
Success Classes For You
>>"Yes, You Can Fly"
>>"Fight Stress & Win"
>>"You & Food"
>>"Communicate Better Now"
>>"You Need To Know This NOW"
>>"Writing A Book Made Easy"
Online, one on one, or small groups,
Schedule your class now! Select "CLASSES" in the above menu