Need Help! Do You Have Questions
1. What is your best stress tip?
2. Is stress good or bad?
3. What is the difference between the two eyes?
4. What happens to the eyes during stress?
5.. What is this called?
6. What can you do about it?
7. Why is this so important?
8. What else can you tell us about the eyes?
9. How can I overcome my fear of public speaking?.
10. How do I develop a speech?
Kathy's Got The Answers for your next Podcast!
Help is Here
6 Dynamic E-Books for Success Plus ++
1. Yes, You Can FLY
2. Improve Your Relationships
3. Less Stress
4. Predict & Prevent Violence
5. Public Speaking Made Easy
6. Face Secrets
++ Your Personality Profile
I am ready to help you succeed NOW!
1. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
2. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
3. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
4. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
5. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
6. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation, don't bring up the past.
7. Share you knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
8. Be gentle with the Earth.
Live in the NOW! #2
1. Avoid daily routine
We like to plan our days so that we don't hit any surprises. But there's nothing wrong with some variation or on-the-fly decisions. Donate a dollar to the collector in front of your grocery story. Smile randomly when you see a new store opening up or a beautiful tree. They're resources you can use for a very long time. You can visit the store to buy new things, and the tree will always be there for your viewing pleasure - and oxygen.
2. The past and future is a reflection of the present.
The most important thing is to do good in the present. Great memories will bloom and future health and wealth can be created. With that in mind it's only natural to be your best in the present. Really enjoy what you're doing. Writing or watching television; find the good things in your current activity. It's the only thing you should worry about.
3. If you don't like the present, change it.
You can't change the past but you can change the future. And that's most important. If you're not happy with something in your life currently then change it. Want to be a architect? Go study architecture. Feeling lonely? Make a MySpace profile and meet new people. The only thing that is important is that your happy about the present. Only then your future is as bright as can be.
Practice living in the now and know that by accessing the power of now, you can enjoy even more success than ever before.
Your Eyes can be your secret weapon against violence.
Your Eyes can help protect your loved ones
Your Eyes can help you save a life!
Your Eyes can help you predict & prevent violence
Your Eyes show the 5 stages of Stress that can lead to violence.
The more stress a person is under the more white shows in the eyes.
If the stress is not dealt with--- Bam! The violence can explode.
It can be prevented.
Collect your copy HERE:
A lecturer , when explaining stress management to an audience,
Raised a glass of water and asked 'How heavy is this glass of water?'
Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, 'The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it. If I hold it for a minute, that's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my right arm. If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance. In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.'
He continued, 'And that's the way it is with stress management.
If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, We won't be able to carry on. As with the glass of water, you have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again. When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden.'
'So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow. Whatever burdens you're carrying now, let them down for a moment if you can.'
So, my friends, put down anything that may be a burden to you right now and don't pick it up again until after you've rested a while. AND, if you really don't need to pick it up, DON'T!