-----Then help others
1. Write down your Thoughts- writing not only stimulates your brain activity but it also acts as a great de-stressor. Keep a journal so you can record your thoughts if you are feeling down. Invest in a well-made journal to increase your creative juices.
2. Read- Find some time on the weekend to curl up on the couch with a good book. This simple pleasure is not just relaxing, it is also stimulating.
3. Think Positive- Positive thoughts lead to positive results. Surround yourself with positive energy and this energetic vibe will be released into your lifestyle and daily habits.
If you would like more help, click the SERVICES menu above
Improve Your Relationships Using Other Peoples Faces!
Yes, you can improve your relationships by reading faces! You can prove it to yourself. What you think about most of the time shows up on your face. So your face becomes a road map of your mind. By knowing the personality behind the face, you can adjust your behavior and communications according to your partner's unique personality. This can also be used with children. They have the same personality traits you do.
Notice the placement of the EYES.
EYES SET FAR APART are tolerant, patient, easy-going, friendly, procrastinates, far-sighted. Help them focus on what's in front of them. Help them stay on track and crack down the moment something gets out of hand.
EYES SET CLOSE TOGETHER are impatient, focused, closed minded, quick reactions. Help them to see a greater perspective and not get irritated by a specific issue. When they are not in charge, they should mind their own business.
Their personality will predict their behavior in any given situation. You can use this information to benefit both of you. So if you know how to read faces you can approach your partner or anyone you meet, and
immediately communicate with them successfully.
Face Reading (physiognomy) will literally change your outlook on life. Use this one tip and see how it affects your relationship!
I will teach you how to improve your relationships and more. Just click the FACES SECRETS in the above menu.
1. Forgive Each Other. Before you forgive your partner, forgive yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves another chance. Get over it and get on with your lives.
2. Touch. Your body loves to be touched. Do it for your partner; play with their hair, rub their hand, a soft kiss, a pat on the leg, back rubs, foot rubs. But do it in an affectionate way, not sexual.
3. Some space. Being together all the time may be cramping you and your partner’s style. Spend some time apart. Let him go hunting/fishing, while you go to the library or a concert.
For more help head over here:
1. Respect yourself and others will follow. If you treat your body, mind, and soul poorly, then others will as well. Don’t let the opposite sex walk all over you. Stand proud and respect your body and your choices. Self respect is one of the biggest obstacles to overcome on the road to self improvement.
2. Be on the lookout for love- for those who lack confidence, mingling, flirting and dating can be a nightmare. However, retreating back to your shell is not going to be any better. You need to push past it.
Need More Help? It's here now waiting for you.
Are you having problems with your partner?
Are your relationships improving or falling apart?
Opposites may attract, but they don't last.
Criticalness breaks more relationships, than anything else. And it's usually about money or the children.
Help is Here: NOW
Are you having problems in your relationships?
Do you want help with your relationships?
These tips are for EVERYONE in your life; family, friends, co-workers, strangers.
Okay then, let's do it! Here are 9 videos to spice up, revive, and fix your relationships!
They are waiting for you HERE
I wanted to share a question, I received recently. They wanted to know how to recognize if their friend/partner is sincere and have true feelings for them. I'm sure many of you have asked yourself the same thing.
Check the eyes and smile. The pupil of the eye will dilate (grow large) if they are deceiving you and lying. Can they look you in the eyes? And check to see if the smile appears forced or fake. A mouth with clearly defined lips, the outline appears to have been etched with a fine pen. Also, if there is a perfectly straight line where the top and lower lips meet you will find a sincere a friend as you can hope to have.
Helping You Succeed is an on-going series. So return often. More help is waiting for you under CLASSES & SERVICES above.