Stay in the State of Love
I asked God
I asked God to take away my pain. God said, No.
It is not for Me to take away, but for you to give it up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. God said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned.
I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to Me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said, No. You must grow on your own, but it will prune you to make you fruitful.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, No. I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
I asked God to help me LOVE others as much as He loves me. God said... Ahhh, finally! you have the idea.
More Help is here in the above menu "Spirit"
Be a Success
“It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucious
“What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
To be a success you must; know what you are doing, enjoy what you are doing, believe in what you are doing. It is difficult to persuade a person to do something unless you believe in yourself. Everyone has daydreams. We all have imagination. Multiply these two together and form a detailed plan. This is where most of us fall short.
I am great at planning and starting. The follow through is my downfall. This is how I conquered it. We can become a success by sticking to it and using that plan.
DON'T STOP - BE A SUCCESS!
Do you want help? Contact me at the above menu "Services"
Your Confidence Booster
Are you feeling low, confused, inferior, disgusted with yourself? Need something to lift your feelings? You came to the right place.
Your confidence can help you out of a rut. Keep your "Confidence Booster" with you and read it every day. Then watch what happens. Let your confidence soar!
Grab your copy HERE NOW
Ssshh! Don't tell anyone! Just Yet!
Tell Your Friends You're Taking Flying Lessons!
This guide has powerful and unique information you won’t find anywhere else. YES, YOU CAN FLY!
6 quick and easy lessons cover;
Fight Stress & Win
Get Healthy - With the Last Diet You Will Ever Need.
F-L-Y - Because All You Need Is Faith, Love, And You!
Your Heart is the Key – Discover the Truth about Your Heart.
Wake Up – You Are Much More Than You Think!
Change The World – Who Do You Trust, And Who Is Lying To You?
Grab your copy HERE NOW!
Do this Every Day
A friend sent me this and had to share it with you.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
If you are a loving friend, send this to everyone, including the one that sent it to you. If you get it back, then they really do love you.
And always remember.....When life hands you lemons, Make Margaritas and call me over!!
Good friends are like stars.....You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
'Whenever One Door Closes Another Always Opens , Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway.'
I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone..
Forward to all your friends. And don't tell me you're too busy for this. Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'? See how many 'bouquets' you end up with!
Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing,
'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
This angel is sent to you. You must send him/her to 8 people including me.
What Always Remains the Same?
One of the better things ever said is - 'The only thing in life that will always remain the same is change', and in our life we have the power to make the necessary changes if we want to. Even if we find ourselves in an unbearable situation we can always find solace in the knowledge that it too would change.
Social networks or relationships are essential to happiness. People are different, accept people for who or what they are, avoid clashes, constant arguments, and let go of all kinds of resentments. If arguments seem unavoidable still try and make an effort to understand the situation and you might just get along with well with
If you would like some help, check "services" in the above menu
Quotes to Live By #2
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-- Thomas Edison
1. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."-- Robert Kiyosaki
2. "If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time."-- Steve Jobs
3. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." -- Barack Obama
4. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiencel and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." -- Helen Keller
6. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -- Walt Disney
7. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus."-- Bruce Lee
Yes, You Can Fly
I'm going to teach how to Fly! That's right! And you don't need a cape like superman, BECAUSE you have Faith-Love-You.
Self Help from SelfGrowth.com- -SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Help on the Internet.