I'm going to ask you to do some soul searching. Who are you? No labels now. No descriptions. Who are you really? Can you answer that question?
You are so unique there is no one else like you on this planet. Think about it.
You are a one of a kind. And you are only in this life once! Your life as you have ordered it, has arrived.
You are important, valuable. You have a unique talent. There is only one thing you have to do in your life. You have only one contribution to make to this world. Never, never, never accept a life that doesn't fit.
I am a Creator! So, Who Are You?
The answer is within you.
For Help, Check out the SERVICES above
Do You Know How to Fly? Let's Go Flying.
I'll show you how. All you need is Faith, Love, & You!
Boarding HERE Now!
1.Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.
2. Whenever one door closes another always opens, even though sometimes it's hell in the hallway.
3. I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
4. Forward to all your friends, and don't tell me you're too busy for this. Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'. See how many 'bouquets' you end up with!
5. Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble. Success keeps you glowing.
6. 'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
7. This angel is sent to you. You must send her this to 8 people including me.
Find the Quote: (from 1 out of 12 keys to success articles) "The future belongs to those who live intensely in the present."
Send an email with your answer in the subject line to email@example.com
-- to receive a FREE special report. "How To Reach Your Potential"
1. How to Handle Stress
2. You Can FLY
3. How to Find a Sexy Partner
4. Dare to Dream
There are 8 more articles here!
Head over to - Your Keys to Success
5 Random New Thoughts - Part 2
Another way to have new thoughts is to just look for new ideas to replace old ones. Then you expand on the new idea, to see what value you might find in it. Here are some examples of new thoughts, without expanding on them (help yourself).
1. Why do we encourage uniformed people to vote? Maybe it’s better to encourage people NOT to vote, unless they are willing to educate themselves on the issues.
2. Is multi-tasking really a sign of efficiency? Maybe the fact that we need to be so busy just to get what we want shows that our actions aren’t effective enough.
3. Why can’t we pay less for a surgeon who kills more people on the operating table? Why not recognize that there are better and worse doctors, have that information available, and pay accordingly?
4. How about wonder instead of faith? Faith is just believing without reason. Wonder is to marvel at the world and accept that we don’t have reasons or explanations for everything.
5. Finally, what if our level of creativity, and ability to have new thoughts isn’t just something that is set at birth. What if it is a systematic process, one that may not be recognized by those who use it, but can be identified and copied? All of us can train ourselves to have creative new thoughts.
1. Desire and attachment can be strong feelings, and they are often called love in certain contexts. However, attachment can be for bad reasons too, right? Desire too can come from less than noble places. What is an alternative definition of love?
2. How about a recognition of value? Seeing the inherent value in a person, like the beauty you see in a painting or hear in a melody. You do not need to be attached or even desirous of beauty to enjoy it. You just have to recognize it. The enjoyment that you take in another’s existence then could be a definition of love. At least the emotion.
3. Love is more than an emotion though. How much love does a mother have for her children if she feels fond towards them, but doesn’t feed them? Love in this context has to include action, doesn’t it?
4. This points up the real problem with defining concepts like love. There are seven or eight or perhaps a hundred things we want to communicate. They are each different, yet we have just one word for them. Maybe rather than re-defining love we need to create a dozen new words. Now there’s an area for some new thoughts.
TO BE CONTINUED--------
13 "I Deserve" Tips
1. My high self esteem enables me to respect others and beget respect in turn.
2. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
3. I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
4. My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
5. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
6. I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
7. I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
8. My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
9. My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
10. I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
12. I am a well loved and well respected person.
13. I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.