Part 2 ---Change will happen, like it or hate it. At one point or another, we are all going to experience different turning points in our life – and we are all going to eventually unlock our self improvement power not because the world says so, not because our friends are nagging us, but because we realized its for our own good.
Happy people don’t just accept change, they embrace it. Now, you don’t have to feel a tremendous heat before realizing the need for self improvement. Unlocking your self improvement power means unlocking yourself up in the cage of thought that “its just the way I am”. It is such a poor excuse for people who fear and resist change. Most of us program our minds like computers.
Self improvement may not be everybody’s favorite word, but if we look at things in a different point of view, we might have greater chances of enjoying the whole process instead of counting the days until we are fully improved. Three sessions in a week at the gym would result to a healthier life, reading books instead of looking at porns will shape up a more profound knowledge, going out with friends and peers will help you take a step back from work and unwind. And just when you are enjoying the whole process of unlocking your self improvement power, you’ll realize that you’re beginning to take things light and become happy.
We reach a point in our life when we are ready for change and a whole bunch of information that will help us unlock our power. Until then, something can be staring us right under our nose but we don’t see it. The only time we think of unlocking our self improvement power is when everything got worst.
We learn our lessons when we experience pain. We finally see the warning signs and signals when things get rough and tough. When do we realize that we need to
change diets? When none of our jeans and shirts would fit us. When do we stop
eating candies and chocolates? When all of our teeth has fallen off. When do we
realize that we need to stop smoking? When our lungs have gone bad. When do we
pray and ask for help? When we realize that we’re gonna die tomorrow.
The only time most of us ever learn about unlocking our is when the whole world is crashing and falling apart. We think and feel this way because it is not easy to change. But change becomes more painful when we ignore it.
To Be Continued
I'm going to ask you to do some soul searching. Who are you? No labels now. No descriptions. Who are you really? Can you answer that question?
You are so unique there is no one else like you on this planet. Think about it.
You are a one of a kind. And you are only in this life once! Your life as you have ordered it, has arrived.
You are important, valuable. You have a unique talent. There is only one thing you have to do in your life. You have only one contribution to make to this world. Never, never, never accept a life that doesn't fit.
I am a Creator! So, Who Are You?
The answer is within you.
For Help, Check out the SERVICES above
Do You Know How to Fly? Let's Go Flying.
I'll show you how. All you need is Faith, Love, & You!
Boarding HERE Now!
1.Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.
2. Whenever one door closes another always opens, even though sometimes it's hell in the hallway.
3. I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
4. Forward to all your friends, and don't tell me you're too busy for this. Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'. See how many 'bouquets' you end up with!
5. Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble. Success keeps you glowing.
6. 'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
7. This angel is sent to you. You must send her this to 8 people including me.
Find the Quote: (from 1 out of 12 keys to success articles) "The future belongs to those who live intensely in the present."
Send an email with your answer in the subject line to email@example.com
-- to receive a FREE special report. "How To Reach Your Potential"
1. How to Handle Stress
2. You Can FLY
3. How to Find a Sexy Partner
4. Dare to Dream
There are 8 more articles here!
Head over to - Your Keys to Success
5 Random New Thoughts - Part 2
Another way to have new thoughts is to just look for new ideas to replace old ones. Then you expand on the new idea, to see what value you might find in it. Here are some examples of new thoughts, without expanding on them (help yourself).
1. Why do we encourage uniformed people to vote? Maybe it’s better to encourage people NOT to vote, unless they are willing to educate themselves on the issues.
2. Is multi-tasking really a sign of efficiency? Maybe the fact that we need to be so busy just to get what we want shows that our actions aren’t effective enough.
3. Why can’t we pay less for a surgeon who kills more people on the operating table? Why not recognize that there are better and worse doctors, have that information available, and pay accordingly?
4. How about wonder instead of faith? Faith is just believing without reason. Wonder is to marvel at the world and accept that we don’t have reasons or explanations for everything.
5. Finally, what if our level of creativity, and ability to have new thoughts isn’t just something that is set at birth. What if it is a systematic process, one that may not be recognized by those who use it, but can be identified and copied? All of us can train ourselves to have creative new thoughts.