13 "I Deserve" Tips
1. My high self esteem enables me to respect others and beget respect in turn.
2. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
3. I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
4. My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
5. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
6. I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
7. I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
8. My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
9. My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
10. I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
12. I am a well loved and well respected person.
13. I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
5 Star Success Tips
1. Forgive others- Forgiveness is not something you can just switch on and off. It can take time to forgive someone, especially if you were really hurt. However, forgiveness starts deep within you and is one of the most important steps of self-improvement. If you can find it within yourself to forgive, then you are proving to yourself that you are growing stronger.
2. Forget wrong doings- the past is the past. In order to self improve, you need to move on. Forget about those problems that are holding you back. They are in the past for that reason. Step away from that heavy burden and look towards the future.
3. Invest in Aromatherapy candles- aromatherapy candles are not expensive and can really lift your mood.
4. Do something for someone else- improve your sense of self by thinking about someone else. The little things make all the difference for improving your self worth, and lifting other’s moods.
5. Stop trying to control the things you simply cannot- this is a big one. The Universe works in mysterious ways. You need to accept what has been given to you and stop trying to change what hasn’t. Acceptance is the key to self-improvement.
Need Help! Do You Have Questions
1. What is your best stress tip?
2. Is stress good or bad?
3. What is the difference between the two eyes?
4. What happens to the eyes during stress?
5.. What is this called?
6. What can you do about it?
7. Why is this so important?
8. What else can you tell us about the eyes?
9. How can I overcome my fear of public speaking?.
10. How do I develop a speech?
Kathy's Got The Answers for your next Podcast!
Help is Here
6 Dynamic E-Books for Success Plus ++
1. Yes, You Can FLY
2. Improve Your Relationships
3. Less Stress
4. Predict & Prevent Violence
5. Public Speaking Made Easy
6. Face Secrets
++ Your Personality Profile
I am ready to help you succeed NOW!