- 1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- 2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the 3 Rs: Respect yourself, Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules, so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day,
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
Wisdom from The Dalai Lama
WITH 4 SIMPLE STEPS: Speaking in front of a group is feared more than death, illness, or poverty. Discover the 4 steps to help you feel comfortable speaking in public.
1. Fear of Speaking
2. Audience Analysis
3. The Speech
Outline it or write it out? persuade, inform, demonstrate, coach, confidence, faith, body language, audience, presentation, practice, so much to know and learn.
Now You can conquer your fears!
Well, Public Speak Made Easy is ready & waiting for you HERE:
People are interested in what they want, not what you want! To get them to do what you want, first you must give them what they want. The best way to get people to cooperate is to help them. The person trying to get others to do what they want without first helping them--won't work. You need good will, cooperation and help from others in order to become a success.
If you want help, I am available; Check the SERVICES above.
You are amazing. Your future is looking fantastic, exclusive, and dynamic!
>>Yes, You Can, Open Your Heart - Discover the Truth about Your Heart & Soul. What Do You Need To Let Go Of?
>>Yes, You Can, Wake Up - You Are Much More Than You Think! What Are Your Weird Symptoms?
Find the answers with this Guide! I dare you! 7 lessons you won't forget!
A FREE REPORT is waiting for you.
Success Comes From ------
When does self improvement become synonymous with success? Where do we start? Use these tips:
***When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
***The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. There’s always a next time. Make rooms for self improvement.
***Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody-two-shoes in just a snap of a finger. Self improvement is a one day at a time process.
***Self improvement results to inner stability, personality development and dig this. SUCCESS. It comes from self confidence, self appreciation and self esteem.
For more help let me know, and take advantage of this opportunity: "How To Fly in 7 Easy Lessons"