Want More Success?
5. Do random acts of kindness.
You don't have to do a John Rockefeller and blow your savings to charity. Little acts of kindness matters the most, and this can be as simple as giving someone a surprise you-take-care card or helping an elderly cross the street. When we were kindergarten students, kindness was taught to us and greatly practiced. Now is the time to revive the good deeds and this time, let them stay for good.
6. Contact your old friends.
Sad how some friendships are destined to goodbye, but thanks to technology, you can do something about it. Relive the good old days by flipping your yearbook and look for the great people whom you want to communicate with again. Adding these old friends to your roster of support peers will surely make you feel good all over.
7. Develop your personality.
Are you grouchy, grumpy and generally morose? Whoa, you can't go through life with those. Get rid of the bad traits and habits that perpetually hamper your growth. And really, who wants a grouchy friend anyway?
8. Be confident.
Be able to stride to the other corner of the room and introduce yourself to people with that winning smile of yours. Just remember: be confident, not arrogant.
Need More Time 2
1. Eliminate activities which make little contribution to the best results for your life.
2. Always do the toughest jobs first.
3 . Before each major act, ask: Is this REALLY necessary?
4. Choose interesting and constructive literature for spare-moment reading.
5. Learn how to sleep. Sleep soundly, then work refreshed.
6. Skip desserts.
7. Stop smoking.
8. Write notes while waiting for others.
9. Combine tasks which are done in the same area.
10. Be prompt for all appointments.
11. Lay out your clothes the night before.
12. Relax. Ready yourself for the important jobs in life.
Need More Help? Head up to "Services" in the menu above.
Where Does Success Start?
Here are some tips.
*Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
*When you see hunks and models on TV, think more on self improvement, not self pitying. Self acceptance is not just about having nice slender legs, or great abs. Concentrate on inner beauty.
*When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
*The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. There’s always a next time. Make rooms for self improvement.
*Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody-two-shoes in just a snap of a finger. Self improvement is a one day at a time process.
For More Help head up to the menu above "12Keys" OR "services"
Let's chant the word LOVE:
Close your mouth down on the "V" and breathe out through your teeth.
Let's do it! Close your eyes, deep breath - Ready set Go Louvvvvvvvvveeee - repeat several times.
Concentrate on sending your love out into the world to the dark. Keep doing it, especially when you see fear, evil, wrong doing, revenge, hate, jealousy.
When we do this together, we can stop the dark/evil in its tracks.
We can and will, fight the dark with love!
WAKE UP & RISE UP!
Let's start a change reaction all over the world.
LOVE CONQUERS ALL!
Out of 12 eye colors, which one is yours?
Discover what the color of your iris reveals about you.
1. DARK BROWN - lively, spirited, freewheeling, out going.
2. LIGHT BROWN - serious, self-sufficient, practical, steadfast
3. HAZEL - inner vitality, determined, vigorous, imaginative, adventurous, self streak, responsible, profound thinker
4. GREEN - unpredictable, aloof, self-sufficient, patient, creative, very happy
5. SEA GREEN/EMERALD - little patience, wild temper, unpredictable, envious, cunning
6. BLUE - high intelligence, sensitive, devoted to causes, makes friends easily, stamina, moody, bears grudges
7. DARK BLUE - affectionate, sensitive, makes friends easily, moody.
8. SKY BLUE - into noble lofty causes, unselfish, spiritual attainment.
9. LIGHT BLUE - active mind and lively disposition, uncertain, phobias.
10. BLACK - full of energy, inner vitality, impulsive, hot tempered, ready to face danger
11. VIOLET – high ideals, perfectionist, self-esteem, creative, charisma, and vanity
12. GRAY – obstinacy, courage, fickleness, conformist, calculating,
Your eyes show your outlook on life, your attitudes, and openness. They are a barometer of feelings and will show inner vitality.
The eyes cannot lie!
Need More Time?
How can you get an extra hour from each day? This is a basic challenge for all of us. Remember that each of these tips is probably adaptable to your particular situation.
1. Make up and follow a detailed, daily schedule.
2. Get up earlier.
3. Do less passive reading, TV watching and the like.
4. Avoid allowing others to waste your time.
5. If you commute to work, use the time to study or plan.
6. Organize your work; do it systematically.
7. Make creative use of lunchtime.
8. Delegate authority if possible.
9. Spend less time on unimportant phone calls.
10. Think first; then do the job.
11. Do instead of dream.
12. Work hardest when you're mentally most alert.
To be Continued
See, if you know your social skills and you make use of them, you will reach self-empowerment. Self-empowerment is making a general overhaul in your life and turning yourself into a happier and more successful person. If you can be one of those people-persons, then I can't see any reason why you will not succeed. You just have to know how to start.
1. Be genuine. Hypocrisy will just bring you all the way down. Be genuinely nice and interested to people. Once they perceive that you are Mr. Hypocrite with selfish intentions, you might as well say goodbye to self-empowerment.
2. Be the greatest listener that you can be. To earn the love and trust of the people, listen to their problems and sympathize with them. Do not just hear them out, listen to them with your heart. Make eye contact when the person talks to you. Listen as if every word matters, and it does. Brownie points when they find out that there is a confidante in you.
3. Laugh out loud. I do not mean that you force yourself to laugh for every joke cracked by someone, albeit you do not find it funny at all. This means finding humor in things and not being too darn serious. A person oozing with an awesome sense of humor attracts crowds and eventually, attracts success.
4. Don't forget yourself. In the process of fluttering around like a social butterfly, you might forget yourself, allowing everyone to push you over. Remember, love and value yourself before anyone else. If you deem yourself respectable and worthy of affection, people will flock to you and not trample on you.
More help is available in menu above "Services"
Stress Less Ladies
What the heck is going on in our world, your world, and your head?
How do you cope with all the stress?
Do you know what happens to you when you are under a lot of stress?
Join us - Here NOW, so we can Fight Stress & Win
And No Men Allowed! Sorry Guys!