Help is Here Now!
1. I always try to be myself. I am good as I am.
2. I'm beautiful in and out. I'm attractive and sexy.
3. Men/women want to know me because I'm beautiful by appearance and soul.
4. I'm a gorgeous person. I'm a knockout. All eyes look at me when I walk
5. I am a go getter and a go giver. The more I give, the more I get.
6. Financial success comes to me easily and effortlessly.
7. I love myself unconditionally. I am beautiful and so is the world.
8. Abundance is my true state of being. I accept it fully and joyously.
9. I am a capable person and a deserving human being.
10. I love myself for who I am. Wonderful things are happening in my life daily.
REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!
Want More Help? Chick "services" in the above menu
Oh my Gosh! I just found a couple short poems I wrote long ago. I'd like to share them with you.
1. "Bring to Me"
Bring to Me reality, so I may face the life ahead of me.
Bring to me a song to sing, so I can hear the laughter ring.
Bring to me a need of others, for each one is my brother.
Bring to me a chance to give, so others will have time to live.
Bring to me a cup of peace, so my restlessness will cease.
2. "Light is My Heart"
Light is my heart, light are my feet.
Light is the smile to all those I meet.
Light is the day and everything gay.
Light is my life, I won't have it any other way.
Improve Your Relationships Using Other Peoples Faces!
Yes, you can improve your relationships by reading faces! You can prove it to yourself. What you think about most of the time shows up on your face. So your face becomes a road map of your mind. By knowing the personality behind the face, you can adjust your behavior and communications according to your partner's unique personality. This can also be used with children. They have the same personality traits you do.
Notice the placement of the EYES.
EYES SET FAR APART are tolerant, patient, easy-going, friendly, procrastinates, far-sighted. Help them focus on what's in front of them. Help them stay on track and crack down the moment something gets out of hand.
EYES SET CLOSE TOGETHER are impatient, focused, closed minded, quick reactions. Help them to see a greater perspective and not get irritated by a specific issue. When they are not in charge, they should mind their own business.
Their personality will predict their behavior in any given situation. You can use this information to benefit both of you. So if you know how to read faces you can approach your partner or anyone you meet, and
immediately communicate with them successfully.
Face Reading (physiognomy) will literally change your outlook on life. Use this one tip and see how it affects your relationship!
I will teach you how to improve your relationships and more. Just click the FACES SECRETS in the above menu.
It’s not just about your body. In order to improve yourself and succeed, you need to improve your mind, spirit and soul as well.
1. Develop tolerance and patience- people make mistakes. The first step to finding peace with society and improving your self is by developing tolerance for those things around you.
2. Meditate- try to make time to meditate for 15 minutes each day. If you don’t like the idea of meditating, practice taking deep breaths once a day. This can help with circulation and ease your level of stress.
3. Volunteer- volunteering for a good cause is not only good for your self-improvement, but also for others. Find something you are passionate about and look towards volunteering your time or some money. There are thousands of charities and organizations that would love your help including the SPCA, Breast Cancer Awareness and the Salvation Army.
4. Discover the Secret - the Secret is not something that everyone buys into. However, some of the messages are vital to self-improvement. You control your own future. For more self-improvement help through self-healing, consider looking into other spiritual self-medicating books or use the "YouCanFly" in the above menu
Steak, fish, poultry, pasta, salads, sandwiches, desserts are on the menu. It all looks so good, but you’re watching your weight and want to eat healthy.
How do you know if its healthy for you when you are eating out. What do you do? There is a magic little three letter words, they will help you make good selections.
Ask the restaurant to serve margarine rather than butter with the meal.
Ask the restaurant to serve fat free (skim) milk rather than whole milk or cream.
Ask the restaurant to trim visible fat from poultry or meat.
Ask the restaurant to leave butter, gravy, or sauces off the dish.
Ask to serve salad dressing on the side.
Ask if the restaurant accommodate special requests.
Ask if the restaurant to use less cooking oil when cooking.
Ask for foods that are steamed, broiled, boiled baked, roasted, poached, lightly sautéed or stir fried, or garden fresh.
You can have it your way when you are eating out. You can stay healthy with wise choices and simply asking.
For more help with your diet, I'm here to help you at SERVICES in the above menu.
Wisdom from The Dalai Lama