A Perfect Day
It felt like it happened just yesterday, a perfect gorgeous day. I got a hug from a stranger at work (volunteer). He and his wife were spending the winter here in a campground. I told him all about San Marcos.
In the afternoon I went for a swim in the river with the turtles. The tiny fish were at my feet. My little blue dragon fly was on my shoulder, I call him “Brave Little Bug. While I dried off, I noticed a squirrel scampering nearby with 3 pecans in his mouth.
At dinner I ate on my patio. I noticed a large spider web spread out between my plants. and admired the artistry of it.
I don’t see a world of nations. I see people. And I enjoy my dreams more and more. I know my life here is only an illusion.
Not sure, what it all means. I’m ready, waiting for my mentor NOW!!
No serious plans, just looking forward to ------the future.
Are You Ready To Meet Your FREE 5?
1. Too Much Stress, 2. Public Speaking, 3. Who Am I?
PLUS >> 4. A Bonus & 5. Special Report
Time Limited Offer >> Ends April 23, 2022
You are about to discover how to spot a liar!
How do you know when someone is lying to you?
Facial expressions that are triggered during an emotion are usually involuntary, and the words are not. The words can lie, body language can lie. And people haven't had much practice in controlling facial expressions. So, it can be directed.
What part of the body cannot lie?
Children give away even more signs.
Are you a gambler in games of chance?
A Special FREE bonus "Pick a Number" Eyes Game is available!
Your copy of this dynamic Report - "19 Ways to Spot a Liar" is waiting for you HERE.
A friend sent me this and had to share it with you.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
If you are a loving friend, send this to everyone, including the one that sent it to you. If you get it back, then they really do love you.
friends are like stars.....You don't always see them, But, you know they are always there.
Forward to all your friends. And don't tell me you're too busy for this.. Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'? See how many 'bouquets' you end up with!
'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
This angel is sent to you. You must send her to 8 people including me.
Do you feel like your worries are hindering you from living your life to the fullest? In order to be happy, you need to get the right view of life instead of allowing yourself to be trapped in the problems and worries of each day.
Studies have shown that worry extends across every aspect of our lives. Simply take things one day at a time. Teach yourself how to worry less by practicing a higher level of detachment while keeping yourself calm and relaxed despite the life’s ups and downs.
>>>Learn to ignore the bad news and instead revel in some good news, not just around you, but also in your mind. Use daily affirmations to change your life for the better. Once you find yourself worrying, start thinking about the positive things in your life. Then, considering the fact that your mind is vulnerable to wandering around, find something to do so you can keep your attention. Talk to a loved one, watch a good movie, read an interesting book or even play an exciting online game. All these are good ways to avoid worrying too much.
>>>Conquer your doubts by ignoring everything beyond your control. Then, considering that self realization can help you overcome worry, try to build yourself both emotionally and physically. This means that you need to invest in yourself. Find someone who can help you improve your health or look for someone who can help you become more accountable. Forgive yourself for any previous mistake and improve yourself for future victories, one day at a time.
>>>Your mood is affected by the people you hang out with, whether you are aware of it or not. Research has shown that emotions are infectious. The people you hang out with have a huge impact on your feelings and mental well-being. Choose your friends carefully. Determine who to talk to regarding the circumstances that make you nervous. Some people can help you take a positive view of life while others can add to your fears, doubts and worries.
Worrying will not help you to solve your problems. Make a commitment to stop worrying too much today. Each time you focus on these tips, you are instilling a mental habit that will help you overcome the depressing worry cycle.
If you want more help, slide over to "Services" in the menu above.
And Keep Going
1. “You begin by always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
2. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “The most common way for people to give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
4. “The trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” – Erica Jong
5. “Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me,” – Carol Burnett
6. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
7. “One’s finds limits by pushing them.” – Herbert Simon
8. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does and keep going.” – Sam Levenson
9. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
10. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire.” – Tyler Perry