5 Star Success Tips
1. Forgive others- Forgiveness is not something you can just switch on and off. It can take time to forgive someone, especially if you were really hurt. However, forgiveness starts deep within you and is one of the most important steps of self-improvement. If you can find it within yourself to forgive, then you are proving to yourself that you are growing stronger.
2. Forget wrong doings- the past is the past. In order to self improve, you need to move on. Forget about those problems that are holding you back. They are in the past for that reason. Step away from that heavy burden and look towards the future.
3. Invest in Aromatherapy candles- aromatherapy candles are not expensive and can really lift your mood.
4. Do something for someone else- improve your sense of self by thinking about someone else. The little things make all the difference for improving your self worth, and lifting other’s moods.
5. Stop trying to control the things you simply cannot- this is a big one. The Universe works in mysterious ways. You need to accept what has been given to you and stop trying to change what hasn’t. Acceptance is the key to self-improvement.
6 Dynamic E-Books for Success Plus ++
1. Yes, You Can FLY
2. Improve Your Relationships
3. Less Stress
4. Predict & Prevent Violence
5. Public Speaking Made Easy
6. Face Secrets
++ Your Personality Profile
I am ready to help you succeed NOW!
1. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
2. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
3. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
4. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
5. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
6. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation, don't bring up the past.
7. Share you knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
8. Be gentle with the Earth.
Live in the NOW! #2
1. Avoid daily routine
We like to plan our days so that we don't hit any surprises. But there's nothing wrong with some variation or on-the-fly decisions. Donate a dollar to the collector in front of your grocery story. Smile randomly when you see a new store opening up or a beautiful tree. They're resources you can use for a very long time. You can visit the store to buy new things, and the tree will always be there for your viewing pleasure - and oxygen.
2. The past and future is a reflection of the present.
The most important thing is to do good in the present. Great memories will bloom and future health and wealth can be created. With that in mind it's only natural to be your best in the present. Really enjoy what you're doing. Writing or watching television; find the good things in your current activity. It's the only thing you should worry about.
3. If you don't like the present, change it.
You can't change the past but you can change the future. And that's most important. If you're not happy with something in your life currently then change it. Want to be a architect? Go study architecture. Feeling lonely? Make a MySpace profile and meet new people. The only thing that is important is that your happy about the present. Only then your future is as bright as can be.
Practice living in the now and know that by accessing the power of now, you can enjoy even more success than ever before.
Many people live in the future. Why? Most people have a future that doesn't mirror their present so they'd rather be in the future. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because Law of Attraction states, "...that which you give your attention to will manifest in your life." However, staying in the future means your present is passing you by. The following are some ways to help you live in the now and live a happy life without stress.
DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!
Your goal is to stop thinking all the time. Go write down things that pop in your mind, this could be exams that are coming up or that visit to grandpa in a few weeks. Then cross off the ones that you are happy about. The first kiss with your lover can be a great memory that you might want to remind yourself of sometimes. Now you've a list of bad things you think about all the time. Because you want to stop thinking about them simply make a pact with yourself to do something stupid each time your head wanders off to one of the subjects on your list. This can be shaking your head really hard or even do 3 push-ups. Warning: Be reasonable and always try to forget if it comes up again.
TO BE CONTINUED.......
Risks--- How often do you take them? Or do you stick to your comfort zone. I want to share this with you.
Risks come and go, are high and low, driving, shooting, climbing, falling, walking, smiling, talking, listening, might be.
"Yes," "no," or "hi" qualify, Hugging or kissing signify.
But the risk of making a fool of myself, giving and taking, putting myself on the line.
But the greatest I feel, is the risk of when 70, not doing everything I wanted to.
Need help? Check out the SERVICES menu above.
Discover powerful and unique information you won’t find anywhere else, or may never heard of. It will change your live forever, and bring you peace and harmony.
These how-to easy and quick seven lessons cover:
1. Fight Stress & Win
2. Lose Weight Forever
3. Improve Your Relationships
4. F-L-Y - All You Need Is Faith, Love, And You!
5. Open Your Heart - the Truth about Your Heart & Soul.
6. Wake Up - You Are Much More Than You Think
7. Change The World - Who Is Lying To You?
Ssshh! You Can Tell Everyone You're Taking Flying Lessons!
Collect Your Guide HERE NOW!