1. Desire and attachment can be strong feelings, and they are often called love in certain contexts. However, attachment can be for bad reasons too, right? Desire too can come from less than noble places. What is an alternative definition of love?
2. How about a recognition of value? Seeing the inherent value in a person, like the beauty you see in a painting or hear in a melody. You do not need to be attached or even desirous of beauty to enjoy it. You just have to recognize it. The enjoyment that you take in another’s existence then could be a definition of love. At least the emotion.
3. Love is more than an emotion though. How much love does a mother have for her children if she feels fond towards them, but doesn’t feed them? Love in this context has to include action, doesn’t it?
4. This points up the real problem with defining concepts like love. There are seven or eight or perhaps a hundred things we want to communicate. They are each different, yet we have just one word for them. Maybe rather than re-defining love we need to create a dozen new words. Now there’s an area for some new thoughts.
TO BE CONTINUED--------
13 "I Deserve" Tips
1. My high self esteem enables me to respect others and beget respect in turn.
2. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
3. I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
4. My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
5. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
6. I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
7. I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
8. My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
9. My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
10. I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
12. I am a well loved and well respected person.
13. I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
5 Star Success Tips
1. Forgive others- Forgiveness is not something you can just switch on and off. It can take time to forgive someone, especially if you were really hurt. However, forgiveness starts deep within you and is one of the most important steps of self-improvement. If you can find it within yourself to forgive, then you are proving to yourself that you are growing stronger.
2. Forget wrong doings- the past is the past. In order to self improve, you need to move on. Forget about those problems that are holding you back. They are in the past for that reason. Step away from that heavy burden and look towards the future.
3. Invest in Aromatherapy candles- aromatherapy candles are not expensive and can really lift your mood.
4. Do something for someone else- improve your sense of self by thinking about someone else. The little things make all the difference for improving your self worth, and lifting other’s moods.
5. Stop trying to control the things you simply cannot- this is a big one. The Universe works in mysterious ways. You need to accept what has been given to you and stop trying to change what hasn’t. Acceptance is the key to self-improvement.
6 Dynamic E-Books for Success Plus ++
1. Yes, You Can FLY
2. Improve Your Relationships
3. Less Stress
4. Predict & Prevent Violence
5. Public Speaking Made Easy
6. Face Secrets
++ Your Personality Profile
I am ready to help you succeed NOW!
1. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
2. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
3. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
4. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
5. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
6. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation, don't bring up the past.
7. Share you knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
8. Be gentle with the Earth.
Live in the NOW! #2
1. Avoid daily routine
We like to plan our days so that we don't hit any surprises. But there's nothing wrong with some variation or on-the-fly decisions. Donate a dollar to the collector in front of your grocery story. Smile randomly when you see a new store opening up or a beautiful tree. They're resources you can use for a very long time. You can visit the store to buy new things, and the tree will always be there for your viewing pleasure - and oxygen.
2. The past and future is a reflection of the present.
The most important thing is to do good in the present. Great memories will bloom and future health and wealth can be created. With that in mind it's only natural to be your best in the present. Really enjoy what you're doing. Writing or watching television; find the good things in your current activity. It's the only thing you should worry about.
3. If you don't like the present, change it.
You can't change the past but you can change the future. And that's most important. If you're not happy with something in your life currently then change it. Want to be a architect? Go study architecture. Feeling lonely? Make a MySpace profile and meet new people. The only thing that is important is that your happy about the present. Only then your future is as bright as can be.
Practice living in the now and know that by accessing the power of now, you can enjoy even more success than ever before.