Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the healthiest of them all? Here is your handy-dandy checklist for a healthy you. Use it every day.
1. If you see 12 bloodshot lines in the whites of the eyes, your internal organs are getting weak.
2. If the lines in the white of the eyes end in small spots, there is
hardening and stagnation in the circulation of the blood.
3. If the pupil of the eye is a yellowish color like mucus, it is due to
the malfunction of the gall bladder.
4. If the pupil of the eye is a black shade, it shows trouble in the kidneys.
5. If the pupil of the eye is a purple or green shade anywhere on the
eyes, it is very dangerous.
6. If the pupil of the eye is a dark brown shade, it shows that the
internal organs are becoming harder and inflexible.
7. If there is a horizontal wrinkle across the groove under the
nose, there is weakness in the sexual organs.
8. If the lips are swollen, the digestive tract is swollen, and there
is a tendency towards constipation.
9. Baldness is a sign that the internal organs are becoming weak.
10. Skin that has a reddish tinge is a sign that the heart is overworked.
11. The more white you see white under either iris, or both, the more stress you are under.
12. Yellow skin areas indicate problems with the pancreas, liver, and
13. Greenish skin is seldom seen, but if it is on the sides of the face,
it could indicate lung cancer or too much sugar. It could turn the skin
to blue or purple, a very dangerous sign.
14. Purplish color on the nose may indicate a very expanded heart and
high blood pressure.
15. Black spots or dots are associated with kidney problems.
Remember, these are only signals that MAY occur. Consult your doctor for any concerned areas.
More help is waiting for you in the above menu "Fly Guide"