Need Help? With that book you've always wanted to write?
It's Easy & Free
Here are some tips!
1. Write and read on a daily basis.
2. Write in a comfortable place.
3. Use complete sentences.
4. Research Your topic.
5. Create an outline.
6. Write in short spurts.
7. How to write create titles. (no more than 5 words)
Ask a question.
How to ____
Get their attention
8. Use short sentences
9. Write, Read, Edit, Proofread and then Repeat
More HELP is here. >>> IT'S FREE!
Exposure to certain scents via candles or essential oils may be especially calming.
Here are a few relaxing scents:
orange or orange blossom
Using scents to boost your mood is called aromatherapy.
Several studies suggest that aromatherapy can decrease anxiety and improve sleep (38Trusted Source, 39Trusted Source).
More stress tips are waiting for you HERE NOW
1. Be Passionate. And do what you love to do.
2. Work Hard. Don't ever fool yourself success comes from really hard work.
3. Be Good. And by that means damn good.
5. Push the Limits.
7. Create Ideas.
8. Be Persistent.
More Help is waiting for you HERE.
“It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucious
“What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
To be a success you must; know what you are doing, enjoy what you are doing, believe in what you are doing. It is difficult to persuade a person to do something unless you believe in yourself. Everyone has daydreams. We all have imagination. Multiply these two together and form a detailed plan. This is where most of us fall short.
I am great at planning and starting. The follow through is my downfall. This is how I conquered it. We can become a success by sticking to it and using that plan.
DON'T STOP - BE A SUCCESS!
Do you want help? Contact me at the above menu "Services"
Are you feeling low, confused, inferior, disgusted with yourself? Need something to lift your feelings? You came to the right place.
Your confidence can help you out of a rut. Keep your "Confidence Booster" with you and read it every day. Then watch what happens. Let your confidence soar!
Grab your copy HERE NOW
Take Your stress chart with you everywhere, or post it in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, office, desk. Discover 6 unique and powerful ways to fight stress NOW!
Ex: "The Lion", "The Clock" 4 more are waiting for you HERE!
, Face Check-Up 2
1. Brownish skin areas are generally a sign of trouble in the liver and gall bladder.
2. Yellow skin areas indicate problems with the pancreas, liver, and gall bladder.
3. Greenish skin is seldom seen, but if it is on the sides of the face, it could indicate lung cancer or too much sugar. It could turn the skin to blue or purple, a very dangerous sign.
4. Purplish color on the nose may indicate a much expanded heart and high blood
5. Black spots or dots are associated with kidney problems.
6. A crease on right earlobe can indicate heart problems.
7. For lung problems, look to the nose for any discoloration.
8. For spleen problems, check for any discoloration on the inside of the eyes just below the eyebrows.
9. For kidney problems, check for any discoloration just under the eyes.
For more information contact your doctor.