Welcome to my NEW You Tube series
"Quick Hints & Tips"
These Handy-Dandy short tips will be on various topics.
>>What not to put in your refrigerator!
>>What do your eyes reveal?
>>How to save your chapped lips!
DON'T MISS OUT! MORE IS ON THE WAY!
-----Then help others
1. Write down your Thoughts- writing not only stimulates your brain activity but it also acts as a great de-stressor. Keep a journal so you can record your thoughts if you are feeling down. Invest in a well-made journal to increase your creative juices.
2. Read- Find some time on the weekend to curl up on the couch with a good book. This simple pleasure is not just relaxing, it is also stimulating.
3. Think Positive- Positive thoughts lead to positive results. Surround yourself with positive energy and this energetic vibe will be released into your lifestyle and daily habits.
If you would like more help, click the SERVICES menu above
Success Classes For You
>>"Yes, You Can Fly"
>>"Fight Stress & Win"
>>"You & Food"
>>"Communicate Better Now"
>>"You Need To Know This NOW"
>>"Writing A Book Made Easy"
Online, one on one, or small groups,
Schedule your class now! Select "CLASSES" in the above menu
When You're Exercising----
-- While stretching, imagine moving the limb that is being stretched--mentally seeing and feeling the limb moving helps make the stretch more comfortable. If done vividly, this can also enhance the effectiveness of the stretch.
Listen quietly when someone is talking. Don't spend time formulating your response or you will miss some of the message. Welcome their ideas with an open mind. This help you personally and professionally. People want someone to car about what they say.
It’s not just about your body. In order to improve yourself and succeed, you need to improve your mind, spirit and soul as well.
1. Develop tolerance and patience- people make mistakes. The first step to finding peace with society and improving your self is by developing tolerance for those things around you.
2. Meditate- try to make time to meditate for 15 minutes each day. If you don’t like the idea of meditating, practice taking deep breaths once a day. This can help with circulation and ease your level of stress.
3. Volunteer- volunteering for a good cause is not only good for your self-improvement, but also for others. Find something you are passionate about and look towards volunteering your time or some money. There are thousands of charities and organizations that would love your help including the SPCA, Breast Cancer Awareness and the Salvation Army.