Speaking in front of a group is feared more than death, illness, or poverty. It is the number one fear for most people.
Many of us fear speaking to a group for six reasons:
1 -You are the center of attention and exposed, thus fear failing.
2 - You know mistakes are likely.
3 - You lack experience, because you have never tried speaking.
4 - You are untrained.
5 - You don't know how to start, or what to do. ;
6 - Previous speaking experiences made you feel foolish and embarrassed.
How can you overcome the fear of speaking? Face the fear. Know your subject, analyze your audience, and practice, practice, practice. The anticipation of speaking is often more agonizing than the actual presentation. 80% of your anxieties never happen. Faith destroys fears and answers desires.
Help is here! - Grab Your Copy of the "Public Speaking Made Easy" E-book HERE NOW!
Risks--- How often do you take them? Or do you stick to your comfort zone. I want to share this with you.
Risks come and go, are high and low, driving, shooting, climbing, falling, walking, smiling, talking, listening, might be.
"Yes," "no," or "hi" qualify, Hugging or kissing signify.
But the risk of making a fool of myself, giving and taking, putting myself on the line.
But the greatest I feel, is the risk of when 70, not doing everything I wanted to.
Need help? Check out the SERVICES menu above.
Discover powerful and unique information you won’t find anywhere else, or may never heard of. It will change your live forever, and bring you peace and harmony.
These how-to easy and quick seven lessons cover:
1. Fight Stress & Win
2. Lose Weight Forever
3. Improve Your Relationships
4. F-L-Y - All You Need Is Faith, Love, And You!
5. Open Your Heart - the Truth about Your Heart & Soul.
6. Wake Up - You Are Much More Than You Think
7. Change The World - Who Is Lying To You?
Ssshh! You Can Tell Everyone You're Taking Flying Lessons!
Collect Your Guide HERE NOW!
Can You Lose Weight & Keep it off?
Yes, you can! Because you’ll have the
last diet you’ll ever need.
The List Diet has 7 Lists You Can Live By....forever.
This powerful little eBook is divided into 4 parts.
Part 1 is the introduction.
Part 2 is "The List Diet."
Part 3 has easy delicious healthy recipes.
Part 4 covers information you need to know about dieting.
You won’t find this information anywhere else, and I know it’s worth hundreds of dollars. But I’m on a mission to help you.
There's A NEW YOU! waiting for you.
Grab Your Copy HERE NOW!
1. Stimulate your brain- grab a crossword puzzle or enjoy the Sudoku in your morning newspaper on the commute to work. These fun little games are quick to do and keep your mind sharp.
2. Find daily alone time- between work, the kids, your spouse and your friends, it might seem like you don’t get a single moment to yourself. Find that moment. This could just be shutting the doors and taking a 20 minute bath. You need to find time to reflect and relax and this is best done by yourself.
3. Pamper yourself- Self-improvement includes getting rid of those daily kinks. The best way to sooth the stress away is with a deep therapeutic massage. If you cannot afford a monthly massage, then look to your spouse or partner and swap massages. Buy oil, light candles and turn your living room into a spa.
Presenting: FREE & Easy Success Courses For You
DISCOVER: Why you Eat - Who You Are - Who's Lying to You - Improve Your Relationships - Fight Stress & Win" - What Your Face Reveals
Discussions - Q&A - Surprise Bonus
Click on COURSES in the above menu.
Face Readings Online
Your face will be picked apart and put it back together again.
Now you can find out if you are --
1. spontaneous, logical, imaginative, have a good memory (forehead).
2. dramatic, controlling, selective, detailed, quick thinker (eyebrows).
3. tolerant, focused, critical, cautious, optimistic, violent (eyes).
4. hard working, gullible, ruthless, independent, skeptical (noses).
5. trusting, receptive, logical, intuitive, possessive (ears).
6. powerful, a healer, organizer, energetic (cheeks).
7. cautious, confident, reflective, persuasive, expressive (mouths).
What you think about most of the time shows up on your face. So, your face becomes a road map of your mind.
Face Reading can help you recognize your strengths, so you can make the right choices in your life; relationships, careers, lifestyle, partners, and how to use your personality positively.
Complete Details HERE!
Here are SOME SAMPLES