Everything that happens to us happens in purpose. And sometimes, one thing leads to another. Instead of locking yourself up in your cage of fears and crying over past heartaches, embarrassment and failures, treat them as your teachers and they will become your tools in both self-improvement and success.
1. Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
2. Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody-two-shoes in just a snap of a finger. Self-improvement is a one day at a time process.
3. Self-improvement results to inner stability, personality development and dig this …. SUCCESS. It comes from self-confidence, self-appreciation and self-esteem.
4. Set meaningful and achievable goals. Self-improvement doesn’t turn you to be the exact replica of Hollywood stars. It hopes and aims to result to an improved and better YOU.
More help is - here:
TOO MUCH STRESS
Here is the solution
Give & Receive
The 4 S's
16 Relaxation Tips
Many More are waiting for you here in the above menu "courses"
Feeling stressed out, worn out by fatigue or just simply having a miserable day, the best thing to do is relax.
In recent studies, experts have determined that heart disease is linked to anger and irritability, thus is linked to mental stress. Too much stress can lead to or cause a heart attack.
Relaxation takes on added importance in light of this matter. Managing your anger and attitude is significant to heart health, and relaxation can help you manage stress.
1. One way of relaxation is transcendental meditation. Recent studies have also shown that this method might reduce artery blockage, which is a major cause for heart attack and stroke. People practice transcendental meditation by repeating uttering soothing sounds while meditating, this is to achieve total relaxation. The researchers found that practitioners of transcendental meditation significantly reduced the thickness of their arterial wall compared with those who didn't practice transcendental meditation.
2. Another study on another method of relaxation, acupuncture, seems to reduce high blood pressure by initiating several body functions for the brain to release chemical compounds known as endorphins. Endorphin helps to relax muscles, ease panic, decrease pain, and reduce anxiety.
3. Yoga is also another method for relaxation and may also have similar effects like acupuncture. In another study, participants were subjected to several minutes of mental stress. Then they were subjected to various relaxation techniques, such as listening to nature sounds or classical music. Only those who did Yoga significantly reduced the time it took for their blood pressures to go back to normal. Yoga is a form of progressive relaxation.
4. Breathing is one of the easiest methods to relax. Breathing influences almost all aspects of us, it affects our mind, our moods and our body. Simply focus on your breathing, after some time you can feel its effects right away.
5. Another easy way to achieve relaxation is exercise. If you feel irritated a simple half-hour of exercise will often settle things down. Although exercise is a great way to lose weight, it does not show you how to manage stress appropriately. Exercise should also be used in conjunction with other exercise methods.
For more information, check out the articles here, and "Services" in the menu above.
You are about to discover how to spot a liar!
How do you know when someone is lying to you?
Facial expressions that are triggered during an emotion are usually involuntary, and the words are not. The words can lie, body language can lie. And people haven't had much practice in controlling facial expressions. So, it can be directed.
What part of the body cannot lie?
Children give away even more signs.
Are you a gambler in games of chance?
A Special FREE bonus "Pick a Number" Eyes Game is available!
Your copy of this dynamic Report - "19 Ways to Spot a Liar" is waiting for you HERE.
What's wrong with these eyes?
Your eyes will show your TRUE mental state. It has to do with stress.
Discover the answer here!