Why Should I Exercise?
Is your day non-stop? Are you always on the move? No time to exercise or relax? Exercising will give you more energy and time.
Recent studies suggest that overweight is more often caused by the lack of exercise than overeating. From age 20 on, most Americans show signs of obesity, gaining ½ to 1 ½ pounds per year, mostly in fat, primarily because of too little exercise. Your enemy is the television, sofa, and car.
Here are eight reasons and benefits to show you how exercise can help you.
1. Exercisers pay half as much in medical bills each year as those who don’t exercise, and exercisers only have one-third the number of sick days.
2. Exercise enables your cardio-respiratory system to function more efficiently as your lungs take in more air and deliver more oxygen to the tissues, and your heart pumps more blood with each contraction and delivers more oxygen to your muscles. It helps to fight stress.
3. Regular aerobic training lowers blood pressure, reduces the chances of a stroke.
4. Exercise increases muscle strength.
5. If you’re under stress or suffer from insomnia, exercise can help bring relief.
6. Regular exercise can slow most symptoms of aging such as; fat accumulation, weakened muscles, reduced balance, flexibility, agility, and reaction time.
7. Many doctors prescribe exercise for some types of depression. The body hormone, beta-endorphin, secreted increased amounts during exercise, is a natural euphoric or antidepressant, which may account for “Runner’s High”.
8. Exercise will make you look and feel better—an irresistible appeal to your vanity and an excellent argument to exercise regularly.
Exercising on a regular basis promotes efficient breathing, relieves tension, increases circulation, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, and keeps you more alert. An appropriate exercise program should include exercises for strength (machines & weight training), endurance (aerobics), and flexibility (calisthenics & yoga).
More help is available in the "Services" & "Courses" menu above
Stress Less Ladies
What the heck is going on in our world, your world, and your head?
How do you cope with all the stress?
Do you know what happens to you when you are under a lot of stress?
Join us - Here NOW, so we can Fight Stress & Win
And No Men Allowed! Sorry Guys!
Wow! Is our world going crazy? What is going on?
And what is going on in your head? Too much stress!!! Take a TIME OUT!
Here are the top 3 tips to fight stress!
3. Laugh - a good belly laugh massages your internal organs.
>>Momma Bear: "This is positively my last year as a den mother!"
>> Overheard at a party: "They're a perfect pair. He's a pill and she's a headache."
2. Look in a mirror. Take your pointer fingers, place them on each side of your mouth, and push up. SMILE! Guaranteed to put you in a good mood with less stress.
1. Take 20 deep breaths each day. Just close your eyes and pause - breathe deep. Guaranteed to work! Because you can't get angry while deep breathing.
More help is waiting for you in the above menu "7stress"
Stress is a nonspecific response of the body to any demand made on it. That stress causes wear and tear on the body. The body's defenses mobilize and get ready!
When you are under a lot of stress, your breathing speeds up, your heart beats faster, your muscles tense, your metabolism speeds up. You want to fight or flee. But you don't. You suppress it. You have a natural tendency to fight and flee.
So how do you flight or flee when it's not appropriate? You need a release. If you don't, it will lead to; hypertension, heart problems, stroke, nervous disorders, death.
There are different ways you can relieve the stress and that is what this report is all about. Listen to your body. Watch for signs like; insomnia, headaches, indigestion.
Your Health is at stake! Be ready for 2021 ++++
Grab your copy HERE NOW!
Would you like to know when someone is under too much pressure and prone to violent behavior?
Would you like to help prevent violence in our schools, our neighborhood, our communities?
If your answers are yes, I want to help you, and propose we work together.
According to my research, the more pressure and stress a person is under, the more it will show in the eyes. The more white there is around the iris, the more dangerous that person can become. This is true for most people. Your eyes will show your true mental state.
Stress affects the mind and the optic nerves behind the eyes. This pulls the muscles up-- moving the irises up into the eye sockets. White space is revealed under the irises. The more white showing, the more stress a person is under. This is a tool that everyone needs to know, and it is easy to use.
I’m on a mission to get this information to as many people as I can. I am willing to share this information with your audience. They can Add it to their arsenal to help fight crime and violence.
I am available for podcasts or speaking events, or work with you one on one or in groups.
Slide over to "SaveaLife" in the menu above.