TOO MUCH STRESS
Here is the solution
Give & Receive
The 4 S's
16 Relaxation Tips
Many More are waiting for you here in the above menu "courses"
Feeling stressed out, worn out by fatigue or just simply having a miserable day, the best thing to do is relax.
In recent studies, experts have determined that heart disease is linked to anger and irritability, thus is linked to mental stress. Too much stress can lead to or cause a heart attack.
Relaxation takes on added importance in light of this matter. Managing your anger and attitude is significant to heart health, and relaxation can help you manage stress.
1. One way of relaxation is transcendental meditation. Recent studies have also shown that this method might reduce artery blockage, which is a major cause for heart attack and stroke. People practice transcendental meditation by repeating uttering soothing sounds while meditating, this is to achieve total relaxation. The researchers found that practitioners of transcendental meditation significantly reduced the thickness of their arterial wall compared with those who didn't practice transcendental meditation.
2. Another study on another method of relaxation, acupuncture, seems to reduce high blood pressure by initiating several body functions for the brain to release chemical compounds known as endorphins. Endorphin helps to relax muscles, ease panic, decrease pain, and reduce anxiety.
3. Yoga is also another method for relaxation and may also have similar effects like acupuncture. In another study, participants were subjected to several minutes of mental stress. Then they were subjected to various relaxation techniques, such as listening to nature sounds or classical music. Only those who did Yoga significantly reduced the time it took for their blood pressures to go back to normal. Yoga is a form of progressive relaxation.
4. Breathing is one of the easiest methods to relax. Breathing influences almost all aspects of us, it affects our mind, our moods and our body. Simply focus on your breathing, after some time you can feel its effects right away.
5. Another easy way to achieve relaxation is exercise. If you feel irritated a simple half-hour of exercise will often settle things down. Although exercise is a great way to lose weight, it does not show you how to manage stress appropriately. Exercise should also be used in conjunction with other exercise methods.
For more information, check out the articles here, and "Services" in the menu above.
What's wrong with these eyes?
Your eyes will show your TRUE mental state. It has to do with stress.
Discover the answer here!
Are You Ready?
To Meet Your Fantastic 5
5 Ways to Change Your Life
One of them is FREE
& a FREE gift is waiting for you
here now - Move up to the menu "U-Can"
Welcome to a New Year, & a New You!
Why Do You Need a Hug?
What are the benefits of hugging someone? Hugs strengthen your immune system. ... A hug lowers blood pressure. When you hug, touch, or sit close to someone you love, your body releases oxytocin, which scientists call the “cuddle hormone.” This hormone can help you to relax and lower anxiety, which in turn can effectively lower blood pressure.
Why are hugs so powerful? Image the benefits of hugging.
Hugs release oxytocin. It is often called the “love hormone,” and it's released when we cuddle or bond. It's the reason why being hugged feels so good. So when you're feeling down, give someone a squeeze and feel your mood lift.
How many hugs do we need? Family therapist Virginia Satir once said, “We need four hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.” While that may sound like a lot of hugs, it seems that many hugs are better than not enough.
To Your FREE Success Tips!
All yours to enjoy and learn from; Stress, Health, Happiness, Spirituality, The Truth, Face Reading, Self-Growth, Public Speaking, Meditation, Short Stories, & More.
Discover over 225 videos and over 12 playlists.
Now playing on YouTube