Wisdom from The Dalai Lama
- 1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- 2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the 3 Rs: Respect yourself, Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules, so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day,
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.