1. Brownish skin areas are generally a sign of trouble in the liver and gall bladder.
2. Yellow skin areas indicate problems with the pancreas, liver, and gall bladder.
3. Greenish skin is seldom seen, but if it is on the sides of the face, it could indicate lung cancer or too much sugar. It could turn the skin to blue or purple, a very dangerous sign.
4. Purplish color on the nose may indicate a much expanded heart and high blood
5. Black spots or dots are associated with kidney problems.
6. A crease on right earlobe can indicate heart problems.
7. For lung problems, look to the nose for any discoloration.
8. For spleen problems, check for any discoloration on the inside of the eyes just below the eyebrows.
9. For kidney problems, check for any discoloration just under the eyes.
For more information contact your doctor.