1. Forgive others- Forgiveness is not something you can just switch on and off. It can take time to forgive someone, especially if you were really hurt. However, forgiveness starts deep within you and is one of the most important steps of self-improvement. If you can find it within yourself to forgive, then you are proving to yourself that you are growing stronger.
2. Forget wrong doings- the past is the past. In order to self improve, you need to move on. Forget about those problems that are holding you back. They are in the past for that reason. Step away from that heavy burden and look towards the future.
3. Invest in Aromatherapy candles- aromatherapy candles are not expensive and can really lift your mood.
4. Do something for someone else- improve your sense of self by thinking about someone else. The little things make all the difference for improving your self worth, and lifting other’s moods.
5. Stop trying to control the things you simply cannot- this is a big one. The Universe works in mysterious ways. You need to accept what has been given to you and stop trying to change what hasn’t. Acceptance is the key to self-improvement.