1. If your partner has a mouth that turns down, they are wary of what others tell them. It will be helpful to make a very balanced pitch to them.
2. If your partner has a bigger upper lip, it's important to be authentic. These people connect less to what you say and more to who you are. Relax and be yourself.
3. If your partner has angled/shaped curved eyebrows, ask for their opinion and how you can assist them. Let them know their opinions are important.
4. If your partner's eyes slant down, they are looking for problems. Don't be too enthusiastic, and refrain from being jovial. To them life is serious.
5. If your partner has a diamond shaped face, you must get to the point, especially if they also have high placed ears. They don't have time to waste and can be very impatient.
Another tip----Try these tips with everyone you meet. Watch Your Communications will improve.
More help is waiting for you here: https://www.fiverr.com/profiler - www.facebook.com/facereading4u