1. PLAN AHEAD - Plan your meals in advance so you are not grabbing foods that don't support your goals.
2. EAT FREQUENTLY- Eat small portions every 3-5 hours to avoid a blood sugar drop and binging. Space calories out equally throughout the day. Don't consume 90 percent of your daily calories at night.
3. DON'T GO ON A DIET- Make small changes and turn them into lifelong habits. Too many people stop their diets and gain all the weight back and more!
4. LIMIT FATTY MEAT - Limit the amount of meat you eat. A portion size fits into the palm of your hand!
5. NOT COMPLICATED- Eating a healthy diet is not as complicated as people think. People make it complicated. There is no "QUICK FIX" to lose weight!
For More Help head over to "You & Food" at The Success Store