Improve Your Relationships Using Other Peoples Faces!
Yes, you can improve your relationships by reading faces! You can prove it to yourself. What you think about most of the time shows up on your face. So your face becomes a road map of your mind. By knowing the personality behind the face, you can adjust your behavior and communications according to your partner's unique personality. This can also be used with children. They have the same personality traits you do.
Notice the placement of the EYES.
EYES SET FAR APART are tolerant, patient, easy-going, friendly, procrastinates, far-sighted. Help them focus on what's in front of them. Help them stay on track and crack down the moment something gets out of hand.
EYES SET CLOSE TOGETHER are impatient, focused, closed minded, quick reactions. Help them to see a greater perspective and not get irritated by a specific issue. When they are not in charge, they should mind their own business.
Their personality will predict their behavior in any given situation. You can use this information to benefit both of you. So if you know how to read faces you can approach your partner or anyone you meet, and
immediately communicate with them successfully.
Face Reading (physiognomy) will literally change your outlook on life. Use this one tip and see how it affects your relationship!
I will teach you how to improve your relationships and more. Just click the FACES SECRETS in the above menu.
WITH 4 SIMPLE STEPS: Speaking in front of a group is feared more than death, illness, or poverty. Discover the 4 steps to help you feel comfortable speaking in public.
1. Fear of Speaking
2. Audience Analysis
3. The Speech
Outline it or write it out? persuade, inform, demonstrate, coach, confidence, faith, body language, audience, presentation, practice, so much to know and learn.
Now You can conquer your fears!
Well, Public Speak Made Easy is ready & waiting for you HERE:
The #1 fear for most people is _______? That's right! Now You can conquer your fears!
Fear results from too much thinking. We generate fear while we sit. We overcome our fears by acting. Fear is nature's warning to us to get busy. Believing in yourself is another key.
Outline it or write it out? persuade, inform, demonstrate, coach, confidence, faith, body language, audience, presentation, practice, so much to know and learn. Well, "Public Speak Made Easy" is ready & waiting for you.
This 2-week Class Starts 8-23-18 - Only $10
Seats are limited. Register Now in the above menu - Programs 4U
A friend sent me this and had to share it with you. Be sure to write these down and tape it to your bathroom mirror where you can read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
So.....If you are a loving friend, be sure to pass it to everyone, including the one that sent it to you. If you get it back, then they really do love you.
If you would like help, I'd be glad listen & help. Find me on services above.
You Are Not Alone! Speaking in front of a group is feared more than death, illness, or poverty. It is the number one fear for most people. That fear stems from a lack of self-confidence that started in childhood. 80% of your anxieties never happen.
Here's 7 tips to help you.
1. Face the fear.
2. Know your subject.
3. Analyze your audience.
4. Practice, practice, practice.
5. Breathe. Take Deep breaths.
6. Take Action.
7. Believe in Yourself.
Fear results from too much thinking. We generate fear while we sit. We overcome fears by acting. Fear is nature's warning to get busy. Believing in yourself is another key.
Want More Help? My New ebook "Public Speak Made Easy" is now waiting for you HERE
1. If you see their lower eye lids straightening out, they are tuning you out. Start over.
2. If you see someone who has a small mouth, be brief, concise, and to the point.
3. If you see someone has a long straight nose, be clear, logical, and stick to the facts.
4. If you see someone who has a turned-up (ski jump) nose, the respond to emotion and/or ask them for help. They like to be of service.
Speaking in front of a group is feared more than death, illness, or poverty. Discover the 4 steps to help you feel comfortable speaking in public. 4 bonuses include, "Win Over Your Fears". Get Your copy of this NEW Kindle ebook;