SSShhhh! Don't Tell Anyone, Yet!
Would you like to get the edge, the advantage in your life, have fun, plus make money.
You can use Face Reading secrets to; communicate better, improve your relationships, sales, on your dates, family, friends, strangers, plus use 21 ways to make money.
Face Reading can and will change your life!
Start Here Now
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Your strengths, destiny, and potential is there. Your whole personality is there.
Your face reveals; your intelligence, your thinking and learning style, your thought process, your attitude/outlook on life, your work style, how you manage money, how you express yourself, your sex life, background, inheritance.
It's all there for you to use as you choose. Understanding the personality behind the face can help you get what you want.
Do you want better sex/love, more money, change your job, better health, increase sales, a compatible partner? If this is what you want, face reading can get it for you. Do you want to change your life?
Get your face read NOW. Only $5 HERE!
SSssh! Discover the secrets of the face!
Would you like to get the edge/advantage with everyone you know and meet?
Every face reveals their personality. What will your face reveal?
The solution is HERE NOW!
1. If you see their lower eye lids straightening out, they are tuning you out. Start over.
2. If you see someone who has a small mouth, be brief, concise, and to the point.
3. If you see someone has a long straight nose, be clear, logical, and stick to the facts.
4. If you see someone who has a turned-up (ski jump) nose, the respond to emotion and/or ask them for help. They like to be of service.
You can tell impatient people by looking at their eyes. The less space between the eyes, the more impatient they are. Ex; Nicholas Cage.
They have a close focused view of everything and are perfectionists. They get upset more quickly when they see something out of line or not right. They want it made right immediately. So they don't procrastinate. They get it done. So they do a good job, and are extremely hard on themselves.
They do get misunderstood as being narrow, always complaining, and impossible to please.
It's a big relief when they realize they aren't responsible for the whole world, only their own behavior.
What should you do around someone who is impatient?
1. Be careful of your performance and statements.
2. Be on time.
3. Expect indignation and over-reaction.
4. Trust them with things that have to be done right, and put them in a supervisory position, if possible.
For more info head on over to: https://www.fiverr.com/profiler