And Keep Going
1. “You begin by always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
2. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “The most common way for people to give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
4. “The trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” – Erica Jong
5. “Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me,” – Carol Burnett
6. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
7. “One’s finds limits by pushing them.” – Herbert Simon
8. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does and keep going.” – Sam Levenson
9. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
10. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire.” – Tyler Perry
Light is all around you. You give and receive light. You are the light! Without light, there would be no life.
Your face is no exception. Your face reflects and responds to light.
The way it reflects light reveals a lot about you, and the way each facial feature reflects or responds to the light.
An example would be a person with very deep set eyes. Trying cupping your hands around the eyes as if you were protecting them from the light (the sun). Deep set eyes are a metaphor for protecting or guarding yourself as if backed into a cave. You may look relaxed, but you are constantly analyzing your outer world to protect your inner self.
Opposed to that, are eyes that protrude out (convex) or bulge out into the light (Susan Sarandon). You want to be included. You want to get involved, participate in everything, and you may feel left out if you’re not included.
Another example of response to light is very low heavy brow ridge. This feature of the forehead protects the brain. The forehead indicates your thought style. The brow ridge is like the bill of a cap, shading you from the light. You usually want to know the right way of doing things and like to follow set procedures and rules. You don’t use theoretical or philosophical approaches. You concrete plan of action.
Light does affect your face and its personality. Use it to your advantage and share your light and energy.
Need More Time 2
1. Eliminate activities which make little contribution to the best results for your life.
2. Always do the toughest jobs first.
3 . Before each major act, ask: Is this REALLY necessary?
4. Choose interesting and constructive literature for spare-moment reading.
5. Learn how to sleep. Sleep soundly, then work refreshed.
6. Skip desserts.
7. Stop smoking.
8. Write notes while waiting for others.
9. Combine tasks which are done in the same area.
10. Be prompt for all appointments.
11. Lay out your clothes the night before.
12. Relax. Ready yourself for the important jobs in life.
Need More Help? Head up to "Services" in the menu above.
7 Love Quotes For You
1. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
2. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball
3. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
4. “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. — Lord Byron
5. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
6. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. — Roy Croft
7. “Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
Writing Tips with Q & A
How do I start writing my story?
Where can I get ideas for a book?
How do I get published?
Do I need an agent?
How do I write an article?
Can I make money writing?
How do I write a speech?
The answers are here;
Welcome to my revised and improved website!
FEATURING: coaching, classes, courses, workshops, e-books; 12 Keys to Success, Public Speaking Made Easy, The List Diet, Stress Relief the Easy Way, Wake Up.
Find the words "spot a liar" to receive a special report "21 Ways to Spot a Liar"
if you can find it!
Recently I read a statement, "It is not just the direction of travel but also the distance." It hit home for me. How long will it take? Being an impatient person, I want everything now! I get everything done now.
Your goals + Your Present situation = The road you must travel. What is your present situation. How is your cash flow. What is your net worth? What work do you do best?
Do you like your present situation? What objectives must you reach before you can reach your goals? Do you have the knowledge to reach your main goals. How soon can you reach your goals.
Now go for it! Do It!
I wanted to share something with you, I recently found in some materials I was looking through.
It's called word capsule for human relations.
5 most important words - "I am proud of you."
4 Most important words - "What do you think?"
3 Most important words - "If you please."
2 Most important words - "Thank you."
1 Most important word - "You."