To Your FREE Success Tips!
All yours to enjoy and learn from; Stress, Health, Happiness, Spirituality, The Truth, Face Reading, Self-Growth, Public Speaking, Meditation, Short Stories, & More.
Discover over 225 videos and over 12 playlists.
Now playing on YouTube
Don't Do This!
10 things we should never do.
4. become jealous
5. hate anyone
6. Be greedy
8. cheat one another
9. hurt anyone
10. hurt our earth
In other words, spread your love for everyone and Mother Earth.
We should always remember that there’s no such thing ‘over night success’. Its always a wonderful feeling to hold on to the things that you already have now, realizing that those are just one of the things you once wished for.
1. When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
2. The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. There’s always a next time. Make room for self improvement.
3. Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody-two-shoes in just a snap of a finger.
4. Self improvement is a one day at a time process.
5. Self improvement results to inner stability, personality development and dig this …. SUCCESS. It comes from self confidence, self appreciation and self esteem.
6. Little things mean BIG to other people. Sometimes, we don’t realize that the little things that we do like a pat on the back, saying “hi” or “hello”, greeting someone
“good day” or telling Mr. Smith something like “hey, I love your tie!” are simple things that mean so much to other people. When we’re being appreciative about beautiful things around us and other people, we also become beautiful to them.
7. When you’re willing to accept change and go through the process of self improvement, it doesn’t mean that everyone
else is. The world is a place where people of values and attitude hang out. Sometimes, even if you think you and your best friend always like to do the same thing together at the same time, she would most likely decline an invitation for self improvement.
And Keep Going
1. “You begin by always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
2. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “The most common way for people to give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
4. “The trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” – Erica Jong
5. “Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me,” – Carol Burnett
6. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
7. “One’s finds limits by pushing them.” – Herbert Simon
8. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does and keep going.” – Sam Levenson
9. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
10. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire.” – Tyler Perry
I DARE YOU to find out
who is lying to you. Check my website in 2 places.
Read and listen, then contact me. Let's talk.
Are you Ready to Change?
One of the better things ever said is - 'The only thing in life that will always remain the same is change', and in our life we have the power to make the necessary changes if we want to.
Even if we find ourselves in an unbearable situation we can always find solace in the knowledge that it too would change.
Social networks or relationships are essential to happiness. People are different, accept people for who or what they are, avoid clashes, constant arguments, and let go of all kinds of resentments. If arguments seem unavoidable still try and make an effort to understand the situation and you might just get along with well them.