The #1 fear for most people is _______? That's right! Now You can conquer your fears!
Fear results from too much thinking. We generate fear while we sit. We overcome our fears by acting. Fear is nature's warning to us to get busy. Believing in yourself is another key.
Outline it or write it out? persuade, inform, demonstrate, coach, confidence, faith, body language, audience, presentation, practice, so much to know and learn. Well, "Public Speak Made Easy" is ready & waiting for you.
This 2-week Class Starts 8-23-18 - Only $10
Seats are limited. Register Now in the above menu - Programs 4U
Action, suspense, adventure, memoirs, facts, drama, fantasy! Do you see yourself writing a best seller? Now you can and publish it FREE! This class will cover, structure, ideas, plot, characters, style, & more.
Here's what it's all about; 1. Write Your Book, 2. Publish Your Book for FREE! 3. Promote Your Book.
Fiction & non-fiction tips: You are painting a picture with words. Plot, ideas, conflict, solve problems, lessons learned, Focus on A Market, and more.
This 2-week Class Starts 8-14-18
Only $10 - Seats are limited.
Register Now in the menu above: Programs 4U
1. Forgive Each Other. Before you forgive your partner, forgive yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves another chance. Get over it and get on with your lives.
2. Touch. Your body loves to be touched. Do it for your partner; play with their hair, rub their hand, a soft kiss, a pat on the leg, back rubs, foot rubs. But do it in an affectionate way, not sexual.
3. Some space. Being together all the time may be cramping you and your partner’s style. Spend some time apart. Let him go hunting/fishing, while you go to the library or a concert.
For more help head over here:
.........& Win a Prize
Do you like riddles, games, fun? You came to the right place.
Solve the riddle and receive this valuable report: "Live Up To Your Greatest Potential"
Hmmm! Maybe I'll start this as a regular feature. Let me know if you're interested.
Start Your Hunt Now over at Pinterest.
1. What is the best remedy for fighting stress?
2. Do you get along with everyone in your life?
3. Who are you, really?
4. Who is lying to you, our government, doctors, lawyers, educators, media, or bankers?
"I Got Answers. I'm here, and I'm listening. What's Bothering You? Need Help Solving Your Problems?" Life Coach, Kathy Thompson provides personal coaching on; Relationships, Wellness, & Spirituality, World Changes.
Sign up NOW and receive this FREE Report "Self Improvement & Motivation for Success." includes; stress, time management, goal setting & more.
This Offer Ends July 31.
Head over to services in the above menu.
Try these tips to fight stress & win
1-Inhale a few short quick breaths through the nose
2-Open mouth, expel quickly with one blast. 2 or 3 times only, or you will get dizzy.
2-Slack your jaw
3-Smooth your forehead
1-Pretend your face is a clock, start with 12. Look up.
2-Look at each hour on the clock, extending eyes
3-Close your eyes for a few seconds
5-Close your eyes - relax
For more tips and help head over here:
Are you a movie buff? You've come to the right place. Want to have some fun? Here we can share memories of films from 1960s thru the 1990s. There will be a lot of discussions & Q-A.
ANNOUNCING: Silly Seniors
for fun, entertainment, & enjoyment.
Check it out Now! And pass it along.